Kiawah Cares offers a wide variety of ways to get involved and make a difference in the Sea Islands community. Explore the links below for details on how you can give. Together we can make a difference.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Sponsor programs including adopting a child for the school year, funding student camps, helping seniors and more.
- Make a Gift: Give a financial gift to the Kiawah Cares Foundation to support numerous initiatives in the local community for students, seniors and families in need.
- Grant A Wish: Give new or gently used items such as appliances, furniture, school equipment and more.
- Made With Love: Show someone you care with a handcrafted gift.
- Volunteer: From one-time to ongoing commitments, our partners welcome your involvement.
- Attend Events: Whether it’s a fundraising program, shopping opportunity or farmer’s market, your attendance at events helps support our partners’ missions.
- Be An Adviser: Kiawah Cares welcomes your advice. Please share your professional interests so we might occasionally seek your input.
If you love our work, then tell the world! You have an opportunity to help us make even more of a difference in our community. Won’t you help us raise visibility for our work by posting a review of your experience with us? All reviews will be visible to potential donors and volunteers. It’s easy and only takes 3 minutes. Thank you!
Go to http://greatnonprofits.org/reviews/kiawah-cares-foundation to get started!